We use only Professional cameras with full frame sensors in order to provide our clients with high resolution photographs and video. We always shoot in the “Raw” mode allowing us to realize the full resolution, color gamut and exposure range of our Pro level cameras and lenses. Image files and video clips are then down-sampled and saved to the file format specified by our clients. The images are then uploaded to our cloud servers where clients can view and download them at their convenience.
- Primary: Nikon Z6ll – 24.5 megapixel full frame sensor, 4K Ultra High Definition Video
- Backups: Nikon D800, Nikon D500
- Drones: (2) DJI Phantom 4 Pro – 20 megapixel full frame sensor, 4K Ultra High Definition Video
- Full Frame Wide Angle / Architectural: 14-30mm, 24-70mm, 28mm PC (Perspective Control)
- Full Frame Medium to Telephoto: 85mm PC, 85mm, 100mm Macro, 28-300mm, 200-400mm
How do you tell a professional photographer from an amateur? The pro always uses a tripod or steady-cam.
- Photography: Gitzo Heavy Duty with RRS Ball Head, (2) Manfroto Medium Duty with RRS Ball Heads
- Videography: Manfroto heavy duty with Fluid Head, DJI Ronin-S 3 axis steady-cam
- Lighting: 4 Nikon wireless remote speed lights, 4 600 Watt Monolights, 3 flouresent Light kits Plus stands, soft boxes, umbrellas
- Backgrounds: Seamless (6′ and 10′ rolls) multiple colors with stands
- Product Photography: Large and small contour shooting tables with white plexiglass, light tent for small items
- Misc: Rhode shotgun and stereo microphones for video, gaffer clamps and tape, etc.